About

วันศุกร์ที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 8 23/08/2016




This week  I studied outside the classroom at Wadmai school. I did many activity for children such as played games , sang songs. The songs that we used in activity such as head shoulders knees and toes , elephant why are you so big? and If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands song all of song are enjoy. And I learnt about  informal contractions from
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands song. There is informal contractions in this
song ,it is want to when I sang I had to sing wanna because "wanna" in English used in speaking.
For example in the song.

 
If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it,
                                                                             (wanna)



Another example
gimme = give me
Gimme your money.


gonna = going to
Nothing's gonna change my love for you.
I'm not gonna tell you.


gotta = (have) got a
I've gotta gun.
I gotta gun.


ain't = am not/are not/is notI ain't sure.You ain't my boss.


This is good experience for me because my friends and I planed all the activity , prepared the game and did every thing together. I was happy and enjoy in this day because we saw children were happy in their activities.









ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น